Use common sense when you use our or anybody else’s web sites. The content that appears on our sites is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Some of the content you find on our sites was not created, edited, or posted by us (for example, discussion group postings). Before you act on information you’ve found on or through our site, confirm any facts that are important to your decision. We encourage you to exercise a healthy skepticism and good judgment.
Rules for Submissions and Messages:
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user–you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. You agree not to use the sites in any way to send or submit materials:
- that are false, inaccurate or misleading or fraudulent;
- that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- that are obscene or contain any kind of pornography;
- that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- that might create liability for us or might cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers;
- that interfere with the ability of others to enjoy our site;
- that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee of SpeechRecPros; or
- that link to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (i) are prohibited under this Agreement; or (ii) you do not have a right to link to or include.
Rights: You acknowledge that:
- We permit access to content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (“Rights”) and;
You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through our sites. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any of the materials without the prior written consent of the Rights holder. The burden of determining whether any content on our sites is or is not protected by Rights rests with you. You are free to encourage others to access the information themselves on our sites. We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to our sites so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or make use of the SpeechRecPros logo without written consent of SpeechRecPros.
You acknowledge that we acquire all Rights to use any posted materials as described below so that we do not violate any Rights you may have in materials you post. By submitting content to or through our sites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use.
You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it. If you do post non-original material to this site SpeechRecPros shall by virtue of the above statement assume that permission to use the material has been granted and therefore assumes no responsibility for the material(s) posted by the user.